Polar is the brightest white in the Akzentz line. The most popular white for french manicures, and well pigmented so ONE coat is enough! So bright it almost looks blue, especially if it isn't shaken enough. If the color looks marbled on the brush, it needs to be mixed more. Pro Tip: If you have a new bottle, put the bottle upside down and let the pigment start to come from the bottom - overnight works great! Then pound on your palm until the color is mixed well. You will use Polar a LOT, often daily, so you will not have to shake it often once you are using it.
Award Winning Gel Polish! This incredible 100% pure colored gel is created by Akzentz amazing team of chemists to be completely solvent free, long lasting and easily applied! This unique formula provides numerous benefits:
- Easy Application - The product is not runny so it stays where you apply it.
- Odor Free - Absolutely NO smell. Does not smell like nail polish, since it is polish free.
- Flexibility and Strength - Typical gel polish made with polish in it will chip the longer the customer wears the product as it ages and the product gets harder. Luxio does not age, allowing the customer weeks after weeks after weeks of flawless wear!
- Applies beautifully in 1-2 coats - Some colors have such perfect high quality pigment, it can be applied perfectly and opaque with 1 coat. The coverage is fantastic.
- Does Not Wrinkle - Gel polish that is made with part polish must Dry AND Cure at the exact rate it is designed for. If it does one faster than the other, you get wrinkling. Luxio is 100% gel and will not dry, so it can be applied slightly thicker than most gel polishes allowing freedom for nail art and french with one coat of white.
- Does not get thick - Solvents dissipating out of the bottle of typical polish causes it to thicken over time. With Luxio being solvent free, that will never happen! You can use every drop of your Luxio.
- Cures 30 seconds in LED lamps, 2 minutes in UV lamps.
- Easy Soak off, 5 min per layer.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.